You have the opportunity, in this moment, to change a life — save a life! — by doing exactly what this passage in Isaiah describes.“…To proclaim good news to the poor …
To bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners.”
You can release them from their darkness today!
- Arab raiders attacked his village — Dut Diing Diing tried to flee, but he was captured, beaten, and marched North to a life of slavery.
Forced labor, physical abuse, forced conversion to Islam … this horror story went on for 20 years.
Many times Diing thought his life was over. But then he met a slave liberator and was set free and returned to South Sudan! Now he’s ready to begin a new life of freedom.Thank you for bringing him home.
- Kidnapped — violently ripped from her home and family — beaten, raped, abused, forced to convert to Islam …
Nyanut Wol Aguer endured years of hell on earth as a slave in Sudan. She didn’t know when, or if, she would ever see her homeland again.
But then you sent a slave retrieval team … they purchased her freedom! With great joy, Aguer has returned to South Sudan and is cherishing every moment: “I thank God for bringing me back from slavery. I am happy to be back in South Sudan.”Thank you for giving her the gift of freedom.
Today, I urge you to give generously for the sake of others still in chains.
- $60 liberates one slave …
- $250 liberates one slave and provides tools for new life: a Survival Kit, sorghum for food, seeds for planting, and more …
- Your tax-deductible donation makes a life-saving difference to the persecuted …
And you’ll have the joy of knowing you helped set someone free this Christmas!
Thank you for standing with CSI to liberate South Sudanese slaves, return them to their homeland, and help them begin new lives of freedom. God bless you!
Dr. Joel VanderSpek
Executive Director, CSI-USA